Streamline batch processing and improve batch DB2 performance
Introduced in 1987, SoftBase's Attach Facility™ is the most widely used Call-Attach Facility on the market.
Attach Facility allows you to execute applications more efficiently, in less time and with greater flexibility.
- Uses patent-pending technology to allow older applications to utilize multi-row fetch without code changes. Click here to learn more!
- Eliminates the need for TSO to complete batch DB2 executions by providing an interface between an application program and the Call Attachment Facility of DB2
- Incorporates patented Variable Commit Frequency Technology that allows batch application COMMIT intervals to be dynamically modified without making application code changes
- Includes patented ENQ Serialization which prevents concurrency problems that occur when multiple batch jobs attempt to update the same table concurrently
- Virtually eliminates deadlock timeouts
- Enhances DB2 batch environment through unique monitoring facilities
With Attach Facility, you will:
- Have the power and flexibility to control the DB2 batch environment
- Monitor SQL performance and get precise control of DSN trace output
- Reduce contention problems in jobs and utils with patented ENQ serialization
- Allow application concurrency with Auto Commit
- Improve application reliability by eliminating concurrency problems and deadlock timeouts
- Obtain accurate job accounting data, JCL return codes, and abend codes
- Exploit your MVS resources with a high performance CAF
- Provide your operators with useable, simple batch messages
- Enjoy useful log recovery data within every batch job
- Improve batch application reliability and processing speed without source code changes