Asheville, N.C. — September 4, 2012 — SoftBase, , a leading provider of DB2 z/OS coding, testing and deployment tools that accelerate application development, today announced it will host a webinar titled “Reduce Costs by Tuning DB2 to Reduce Your Rolling 4 Hour Average” with presenter Craig Mullins, data management strategist, researcher and consultant, on September 12, 2012.
- What: In this webinar, Mullins will present on the topic of variable workload licensing and how it can be a powerful mechanism to reduce mainframe software costs. Attendees will learn the answers to tough questions like:
- Are you taking full advantage of the opportunities that exist to lower your monthly software bill?
- How does the rolling four hour (R4H) average impact your bill?
- What can you do to lower that average?
- When: Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 2:00 p.m. EDT
- Where: To register, please go to https://www.softbase.com/redirect_craig_mullins_webinar_register_09122012.php
SoftBase is committed to driving a better DB2 development experience. Combining decades of DB2 expertise, innovative testing and DB2 performance-tuning tools and an unmatched customer support and service team, SoftBase helps application developers and DB2 administrators deliver more reliable DB2 applications and create higher performing DB2 software.
Headquartered in Asheville, N.C., SoftBase, a division of Quadrant Software LLC, has provided industry-leading DB2 application testing and performance-tuning solutions for more than two decades. With a combination of proven testing and performance-tuning tools and unrivaled customer support, SoftBase creates a better DB2 experience for application developers and DB2 administrators, enabling faster and easier creation of reliable, high quality DB2 applications. For more information, call 1-800-669-7076 or visit www.softbase.com.